○ SESSION INFORMATION ○
✔️Two 1-hour long sessions per week (Time/days/location TBD upon schedule of coachee)
✔️ Virtual meetings to be held via Zoom for which a link will be provided
Any changes to the schedule will be documented.
○ PAYMENT ○
✓ Eligible for Discount
Discount: $̶8̶9̶7̶ $797
2 payments of $398.50 + processing fees ($2.30 per payment)
First payment due before sessions begin. Second payment due before the third week of sessions begin. The second invoice will be delivered to you via email.
Payment link is located in your welcome packet email.
○ GROUND RULES ○
• CLIENT IS READY TO JOIN THE COACHING CALL AT THE SCHEDULED TIME.
• **CLIENT PAYS 1/2 of the COACHING FEES BEFORE COACHING BEGINS
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
- I understand that “coaching” is a professional client-centered, relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
- I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
- I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
- I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
- I understand that results are indicative of my work and dedication and may vary from those of others.
- I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, spiritual or other matters if need be. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
- All worksheets, information decks, written information, videos, and modules are the intellectual property of Say Life! Personal Coaching, LLC and I promise I will not share that with anyone outside the program.
© Copyright The Coach Training Academy. 2.0