○ SESSION INFORMATION ○
∙Refer to dates specified in your personalized welcome packet.
✔️1.5 hour-long group coaching sessions each week for six weeks
✔️Exclusive Access to our members’ only portal
✔️30 minutes of Live Q&A availability twice a week (optional)
✔️Four 1:1 personal coaching sessions (scheduled on days/times convenient for you) unless otherwise indicated.
Any changes to the schedule will be documented.
○ PAYMENT ○
✔️Eligible for Custom Payment Plan
∙Deposit of $300 (invoice sent via email)
∙2nd Payment invoice of $298.50 will be sent to you via email on the 3rd week of the program
∙3rd Payment invoice of $298.50 will be sent to you via email on the 3rd week of the program
+ Processing fees ($3.20 per payment)Payment button is at the bottom of this form.
○ GROUND RULES ○
• CLIENT IS READY TO JOIN THE COACHING CALL AT THE SCHEDULED TIME.
• **CLIENT PAYS COACHING FEES IN ADVANCE.
**payment plan discussed
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
- I understand that “coaching” is a professional client-centered, relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
- I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
- I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
- I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
- I understand that results are indicative of my work and dedication and may vary from those of others.
- I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters if need be. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
- All worksheets, information decks, written information, videos, and modules are the intellectual property of Say Life! Personal Coaching, LLC and I promise I will not share that with anyone outside the program.
© Copyright The Coach Training Academy. 2.0