○ INFORMATION ○
✔️ Exclusive Access to our members’ only portal
✔️ 1.5-hour long group coach training sessions once a week for six weeks
Any changes to the schedule will be documented and communicated to you.
✔️ Can be invested in full or
✔️ Eligible for flexible installment plan (see options below)
Original investment –
397.00 347 (Waitlisters receive promotional rate)
∙One time installment of – 347.00
∙Two monthly installments of 175 (slight surcharge for installment plan)
∙Three weekly installments of 118
IMPORTANT: If an installment does not process, it will be re-processed in 5 days. If the second attempt to re-process is unsuccessful due to insufficient funds, you will lose access to the membership portal.
If you need to change your card information, please contact Elyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the upcoming automatic installment cycle.
○ GROUND RULES ○
• CLIENT IS READY TO JOIN THE COACH TRAINING CALL AT THE SCHEDULED TIME. (if applicable)
• CLIENT SUBMITS TRAINING INVESTMENT (at least one deposit)
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
- I understand that “coaching” is a professional client-centered, relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
- I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
- I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
- I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
- I understand that results are indicative of my work and dedication and may vary from those of others.
- I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters if need be. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
- All worksheets, information decks, written information, videos, and modules are the intellectual property of Say Life! Personal Coaching, LLC and I promise I will not share that with anyone outside the program.
- Say Life! Personal Coaching, LLC and all of its subsidiaries are not held liable for the participant’s ability or inability to procure employment or incorporate an limited liability company, partnership, or other structure.
- Although participants will be able to use the Say Life! Confident Speaker Coach experience upon completion of the program for marketing and credibility purposes, this does not indicate in any way, that the participant is an employee or independent contractor of Say Life! Personal Coaching, LLC, unless indicated otherwise through an selection and interview process and in writing. Due to the nature of this particular program (business building/personal development and not core competency/coach strategy-based) it does not constitute as ICF training hours at this time.
© Copyright The Coach Training Academy. 2.0