Our Mission and Philosophy as a Coach Training Institute
Ethical Marketing Agreement
- Our company’s mission is derived from a scripture in the Bible, “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up…” (1 Thessalonians 5:11) Everything that we do within Say Life! Personal Coaching is centered around that principle–including our marketing.
- We strive to uphold the ICF Code of Ethics in all aspects of our coach training institute, including marketing.
- We display honesty, integrity, and respect in each of our marketing efforts.
- Say Life! Personal Coaching, LLC is forthcoming and truthful with all aspects of our course in our marketing efforts–including, but not limited to– the investment for the course, content within the course, and the commitment required.
Our marketing strategy is one that aims to serve our community members and meet their needs. We value the virtue of truth in open, honest communication with others, both in and outside of our organization.
- We strive to uphold the ICF Code of Ethics in all aspects of our coach training institute.
- Ethics are the glue that holds the learning process together.
- We require our team to be ethical in all of our dealings, and we require our students to display the same in the work that they do.
- It is our goal that our students carry this aspect into all parts of their coaching practice.
- It is important that all members of our community show strong moral principles.
- We value honesty.
- “Let all that you do be done in love.” We strive to this aim, as excerpted from 1 Corinthians 16:14 (ESV) in the Bible. Our team always communicates our concerns in a loving, direct manner.
- We display transparency in all communication and interaction with our Say Life! Community and beyond.
- Our team always promptly communicates any change in schedule, workflow, or extenuating circumstances that might have an effect on team and/or student goals.
- Say Life! does not withhold information that is of students’ interest, and communicates from a place of truth, honesty, empathy, and understanding.