I couldn’t be happier you are here. My name is Elyssa, and welcome to thesaylifecoach.com. I am a Christian, a wife, a daughter, and a friend (among other things.) I am also a certified coach practitioner, and a member of the Certified Coach Alliance (CCA.) Click here to take a gander at my certificate! I am proud to have been a student of master coach Steve Kiges of The Coach Training Academy, and a graduate of one of the academy’s ICF accredited programs.
- Vicksburg, Mississippi
- M.S. Applied Communication – Mississippi College
- B.A. Mass Communication (Broadcast Journalism) – Southern University and A&M College
- B.A. Spanish (¡Hola!) – Southern University and A&M College
My Professional Experience
- Television News
- College Professor specializing in interpersonal communication, intercultural communication, and public speaking
- Helped my momma with her consulting firm, EML Consulting, LLC
- HE Together
More about Me!
- Married to my active-duty husband/best friend #NavyWife
- Companion of two precious pups, Serendipity (Dippy,) and Happy
- Zumba Fitness Instructor & Hip Hop Aerobics Instructor
- Served as Miss Vicksburg in 2011